A ground-breaking office tower which attracted top-tier business tenants and an outstanding retail offering.
Paynter Dixon broke new ground with its long-term partner Bankstown Sports Club with the construction of a 10-storey commercial tower on the club’s land.
The project, which was completed in August 2018, set a benchmark for commercial buildings constructed for a club.
It was a major capital works project aimed at diversifying the club’s service offering.
The scope of works included:
- 10,525 square metres of office space
- 450 square of ground-floor retail space
- Five-storey car park
- Five Star Green Star rating
- A central atrium including 290 panels of glass
- Four high-speed glazed lifts
- A 6000 square metre glazed curtain wall
Paynter Dixon engaged more than 50 trades during the construction process.
The project received a Master Builders Association award for best commercial building $50-$100 million.