A complex multi-storey remediation project.
After a fatal fire in an apartment building in London, the use of Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) led to changes in approved products.
STM Strata engaged Paynter Dixon to replace non-compliant cladding at an apartment complex at Cooper Street in Strathfield.
The scope of work included:
- Removal of existing ACP and insulation
- Inspection and removal of sub-framing
- Installation of new framing
- Installation of insulation and sarking
- Installation of compliant cladding and joint sealant
- Stiffening of parapet wall
The work was completed with a minimum of disruption.